Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What I have been up to.

I had my weigh in with the dietician today... and hate that their scale weighs me 5 pounds heavier than mine does. But still, it also recorded the two pound loss I talked about on Monday.

We talked more about environmental changes I can make, especially ones to help me over my exercise hurdle, and also about reframing some of the way I think about food. I left her feeling positive about my plan going forward. Just the type of support I needed after a few bad days of feeling in the pits.

I have been working on a couple of new projects at night, and took my first steps toward creating a quilt... I messed up the pattern I was trying to make because I paired my triangles wrong, but I still think it will make a decent little play blanket for Ava. I had it all sewn together but had to rip a few of the seams out to fix the pattern. I am getting really fast at seam ripping. Soon I will be able to be an Olympic ripper.

Here is a crude idea of what it will look like once I sew it all back together again :)

1 comment:

  1. environmental changes? you'll have to share those! your comment meant a lot to me :-) you hit the nail on the head. hasn't been going so well. i am in the process of starting a new blog. i feel a need for a "clean slate" :-) will let you know when its reader ready! you gave me a much needed boooost! thanks again.

    ReplyDelete