Thursday, January 19, 2012

Another bag



I finished my second bag... Got the tutorial from In Color Order :) I liked how much easier this was with lining everything up and sewing. This is what I would want to do if I make the first bag again.

Here are some photos of the project.
Line up fabrics and sew together.  Then sew around perimeter with right sides together.
Leave about 1 inch opening for the drawstrings.  

Measure your triangle to box your corners... you box all 4 corners you have created.

Sew along the line and cut off excess.

Almost done!  How UGLY is my ironing board?

Now just working on cutting squares for my 1st little quilting project. I am going to start with a pillow... But a bigger one so that Ava can lounge on it. She LOVES lounging and sitting on pillows... and I LOVE her!
I realized that I can order some extra feet for my sewing machine that would really help with my projects.  I plan to get a couple of 1/4" feet to help with even seams, and a binding feet to help me with even binding.

0 comments:

Post a Comment