Thursday, December 8, 2011

Sneak Peak

Wow. Today is day 12 of a detox plan I wasn't so sure I could do. I didn't start this plan with my whole heart into it... I was at more of a "we'll see" kind of commitment level. And now I have made it through 12 days of no bread, barely any grains, no dairy, and no sugar.

It is funny, I used to watch The Biggest Loser because it really is inspiring at times. And the trainers would always show the contestants that they CAN do ANYTHING...that they are the only ones standing in the way of themselves. I have found that to be true.

So far, I have shown myself that I can get full on veggies and fruit. That I can eat fruit for dessert and be completely satisfied (especially if I have one of my new loves... Persimmons), that I can drink 64 oz or more of water a day without having to pee every five minutes, that I can have fun at a party without a glass of wine, that I can make it through parties without feasting on sweets and cheese... and that I don't always have to wait until tomorrow to take steps towards fulfilling my goals.

So this morning I hopped on the scale to take a sneak peak of where I was at... I was curious since I changed to the Green Food capsules and am now able to have fish an chicken. And I had a smile on my face. I don't want to reveal until my official weekly weigh in, but so far I think I am going to be a happy camper!

2 comments:

  1. Thinking of you...you inspire me! Keep going, you can do it! -Mere

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mere! Your comment inspires ME!

    ReplyDelete